Post by Mock »

Jimny=Soft! :lol:

Mock :mrgreen:
mugginsmoo welding grinding sanding painting my old shit in melb
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Re: ADVENTURE TOUR 2010

Post by gwagensteve »

No need Lloyd- the general store advertises breakfast so i think we can just stroll over and grab something there- the less stuff and fresh food we need to take The better
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
ajsr

Post by ajsr »

unlikely to attend at this stage, work is pretty hectic and I'm going os not long after and have a lot to get organised for my guys before i go. :(
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Rain is coming!
This could make the trip a lot more exciting!

Forecast for Friday
Cloudy. Areas of rain and isolated thunderstorms. Winds northerly averaging up to 45 km/h turning southwesterly up to 30 km/h during the afternoon.
City Rain at times. Min21 Max25

Forecast for Saturday
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds west to southwesterly averaging up to 35 km/h tending south to southwesterly up to 30 km/h during the evening.
City Shower or two. Min14 Max23

Forecast for Sunday
Cloud increasing. Isolated showers. Winds west to southwesterly averaging up to 20 km/h.
City Shower or two. Min14 Max24
Matthew
Financial Member

Post by Matthew »

I'm out, started a new med and can't really plan anything more than a few hours in advance ATM.

Matt
dank
Site Admin

Post by dank »

Dudes, pulled this off the DSE website this morning after my mate at work mentioned after his club meeting last night they said they are doing planned burnoffs in the Otways..... :?

"The Department of Sustainability and Environment Otway Fire District planned burning program has begun today due to favorable weather and ground conditions.
• Planned burning is starting at Marengo and Kennett River. This involves a 10 hectare burn at Marengo, at Ferrier Drive and a 25 hectare burn at Kennett Rd, which is directly north of the town of Kennett River.
• Both burns were identified in their Township Protection Plans, and aim to reduce the risk to coastal towns."

link: http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/DSE/nrenfoe.n ... 040016F91F

Not sure if it affects any of our plans.

Harley and I are driving up friday night and will prob crash in geelong and meet at deans marsh in the morning....we may even camp closer...The zook is being trailered there.
dank
Site Admin

Post by dank »

Storms this weekend!!! :D

http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/vic/forec ... tern.shtml :lol:

Can you tell i'm excited?...its been two years since i've driven the zook off road.... :mrgreen:
Greg

Post by Greg »

dank wrote:Can you tell i'm excited?...its been two years since i've driven the zook off road.... :mrgreen:
don't get too excited and forget to tie it down in the trailer mate... ;)
Greg

Post by Greg »

Sunday Morning Convoy

Mitch and I are convoying down to the caravan park on Sunday morning.

I will be leaving home at 6am, so a 2.5 hour travel time, plus 30 minutes of slippage (fuel, food etc) will see us arrive at 9am.

I'm thinking that will be an acceptable arrival time.

If anyone wants to join us, let me know and we will try to match in your departure time accordingly.

Cheers
Jayson

Post by Jayson »

Hi everyone,
Getting really excited about this trip.
I assume there will be drinking happening on Saturday night in gellibrand. Just wondering if this is likely to take place at the pub or around a fire?
Need to know whether to buy my beer now or then.
Also I will have plenty of room in the fridge (in my tow vehicle) if anyone wants to take anything cold.
Cheers,
Jayson