16 - 17 Feb 2013 - Wandin 4wd Show - Club Stand

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

jonfromhamilton

Re: wandin is now an event

Post by jonfromhamilton »

ok, last ticket up for grabs then
priority to that person contributing to the site.
Richard your offer of your Sierra on the stand has been noted and appreciated but I am unsure if we would have space for a 6th car on the site.
Not that I have any experience with running a stand if anyone would like to offer their opinion?.
martin
Financial Member

Post by martin »

I will be there on the Sunday to help out
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

jonfromhamilton wrote:let me know when you confirm a nite for that Steve, I'd be keen to come along (unless its miles and miles away!) I can give you your seals too then.

so no interest in any of the spit/entertainment that the show is organising on the saturday nite ?

Happened last night - short notice, sorry about that.

We have heaps of new photos covering a range of trips. King hut/snow/AT/daytrips/Tech day

I have a trestle table, and I think we're apples for easy ups, but I'll keep you updated.

I'm not fussed about the spit or "entertainment." In previous years this has included a country band singing songs written about 4WD's, with hits like "Cruzin' in my Landcruiser" Hmmm, no thanks.

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
jonfromhamilton

Yeah better give those bands a miss, I have a nasty habbit of throwing my panties at the stage which might not be a good look considering the club will be in the public eye and we want to make a good impression.
Greg

Re: 16 - 17 Feb 2013 - Wandin 4wd Show - Club Stand

Post by Greg »

Updated thread title with date
jonfromhamilton

got our exhibitor tickets and some brochures etc today in the mail.

last call for getting some cheaper tickets for your partners or mates.

I am going to be getting one for Beth anyway so no problem getting some more at the same time, 10 bucks each I think instead of 15 on the day.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Vitara show rig is almost ready. Just needs a cleanout and some more fluids drained. Should be done later this arvo.
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

Does anyone know where the two folding photo boards are? Mock only had the single board, which is now at my place. We have heaps of new photos to stick to them

Steve
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
gv2010
Financial Member

Post by gv2010 »

I'll go there on Sunday.
jonfromhamilton

in the info pack there is a claus about no dogs except for guide dogs and hearding dogs (chris) but also on our stand, or any stand at the show you are not allowed to use black cable ties, they must be fluro (maybe they mean just colored).

Will this effect any of the photo boards or anything ?