Welcome

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

cj!

Re: Welcome

Post by cj! »

Mock wrote:Thats 2 NW WA's :mrgreen: Where taking over

Mock :mrgreen:
NO, no , no ;) actually Mock you can't stay away from Vic, can you?

Welcome aboard Old Fart.
Mock

Post by Mock »

cj! wrote:
Mock wrote:Thats 2 NW WA's :mrgreen: Where taking over

NO, no , no ;) actually Mock you can't stay away from Vic, can you?

Welcome aboard Old Fart.

This board needs the finger like outer's :ugeek: (Uber Grimbo the most offensive smile avliable on this board) will have to do :mrgreen:

mugginsmoo welding grinding sanding painting my old shit in melb
Webmaster
Site Admin

Post by Webmaster »

Mock wrote:This board needs the finger
I'll see what I can do
wylie5

Re: New member

Post by wylie5 »

Hi To all,
l have a zook stockman ute, it has a 1 ltr engine, that l am doing up, So far l have put new efi springs and shocks , F100 wheels, buckshot mudders 31x10.5 x15, Reuphostsed seats, Will be doing the interia carpet soon, It only has 38,568 kms on the clock, But l have over geared it by puting the 31's on it, So l want to change that, and also find out when when the next drive is on, l was going to put a picture of my truck up, But un-able to place it don;t know why but any way.

Cheers For now
Andrew.
cj!

Post by cj! »

Hi there Andrew and welcome :)

To display a pic in the Public part of the forum you will need to use an image host like photobucket etc. In the Members area pics can be uploaded.

Sounds like you need some changes to your gearing. If you have the later 1.0 with a 4wd light for the transfer case you will be able to swap in some gears better suited for your new tyre size. if not then I would suggest that you hunt one down. A 1.3 transfer case can also be used. Have a look at Lowrangeoffroad as they have a good selection of options and their shipping is cheaper than most.

The next trip is to Labertouche on Saturday the 26th of April. Give the Trip leader Bill a call (0412 399 410) and see what might be arranged. Even if the trip is full a ride with someone may be a possibility so that you can see what we're about.

CJ
wylie5

Post by wylie5 »

cj! wrote:Hi there Andrew and welcome :)

To display a pic in the Public part of the forum you will need to use an image host like photobucket etc. In the Members area pics can be uploaded.

Sounds like you need some changes to your gearing. If you have the later 1.0 with a 4wd light for the transfer case you will be able to swap in some gears better suited for your new tyre size. if not then I would suggest that you hunt one down. A 1.3 transfer case can also be used. Have a look at Lowrangeoffroad as they have a good selection of options and their shipping is cheaper than most.

The next trip is to Labertouche on Saturday the 26th of April. Give the Trip leader Bill a call (0412 399 410) and see what might be arranged. Even if the trip is full a ride with someone may be a possibility so that you can see what we're about.

CJ
Hi CJ,
Have spoken to BB off road and they quoated me about $750.00 for new transfer case gears + fitting , which will fix the road speed and lower off road ratio range to 170 -1 ? (might be a bit to low) probly need to drive one first.
Yes it dose have a light on the dash,Indain motor , 4 speed Box
Will be changing the tyres soon to Simex ET 31x10.5x15
Making my own bar with 9500 winch
and a better sound system.
plus need more kw under the bonette
where is Labertouche never herd of it before.
Any way
Cheers wheelyBin ( Andrew)