Steve's hands on Tech day + Night drive 21 June

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

Re: Steve's hands on Tech day + Night drive 21 June

Post by mightymouse »

If your late Bruce just get to Kinglake and listen for the "inappropriate language".....

Follow your ears and you'll find us :oops:
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

My Address is 313 Glenburn Road. Thanks to the rural numbering scheme, that means it's 3130 Metres from the Junction at the Pub.

Glenburn road is the road junction that the pub is on in Kinglake. (That's Kinglake proper, not Kinglake Central or Kinglake West, both of which are to the west of Kinglake)

If you're coming up from Whittlsea, you turn left into Glenburn road at the pub.

If you're coming up from St Andrews (Via Diamond creek/ Greensborough) Turn Left at the roundabout as you come into town and then take the second right (at the pub)

We're in the Melway - map 245 or something - our house is past fern street which is on the Right hand edge of the map.

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
mightymouse

Post by mightymouse »

I've learn't something already, had no idea how the numbering system worked.... :D
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

They changed ours in about 2004. We were 137.

Funnily enough, no-one had ever heard of the rural numbering scheme when they decided to do our street. It does make it easy though.

It was primarily done to remove confusion (for example, much of our street passes through farmland) and this was a MAJOR problem for emergency services.

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
zookstir

Post by zookstir »

mightymouse wrote:If your late Bruce just get to Kinglake and listen for the "inappropriate language".....

Follow your ears and you'll find us :oops:
Or the sound of said "heavy hammer" laying into the 'roza, or is that reserved for the night drive :o

P.S. Thanks Steve.
mightymouse

Post by mightymouse »

Its symbolic - I'd certainly move if threatened with a "big hammer" so why not the Feroza

That's my story and.........
martin

Post by martin »

Steve
Morty will make an appearance probably late morning things to do with family till then.
I too am looking for directions on how to get to the schack.
cj!

Post by cj! »

martin wrote:
I too am looking for directions on how to get to the schack.
gwagensteve wrote:My Address is 313 Glenburn Road. Thanks to the rural numbering scheme, that means it's 3130 Metres from the Junction at the Pub.

Glenburn road is the road junction that the pub is on in Kinglake. (That's Kinglake proper, not Kinglake Central or Kinglake West, both of which are to the west of Kinglake)

If you're coming up from Whittlsea, you turn left into Glenburn road at the pub.

If you're coming up from St Andrews (Via Diamond creek/ Greensborough) Turn Left at the roundabout as you come into town and then take the second right (at the pub)

We're in the Melway - map 245 or something - our house is past fern street which is on the Right hand edge of the map.

Steve.
;)
robsjimny
Financial Member

Post by robsjimny »

There's a fine in that.
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

Oh, Just a reminder, you'll be in my shed, which is rarely very warm. Bring more clothes than you think you're going to need.

I heard it's a nice day in Melbourne today but it's 11˚ here today and we've only just had the sun poke though.

Steve.