High Country Lite, easy camping

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Davsuzi

Re: High Country Lite, easy camping

Post by Davsuzi »

Great trip, well organised with relax easy pace and the last track 2 o’clock throw in for good measure! My 6 year old son first camping trip and he loved it with great company from every 1. Hope you get home ok Darcy
willypleasance

Post by willypleasance »

Hey Callum, I didn’t get to give you back your radio this arvo! I passed it on to dad, as he lives closest to you. His number is 0417481102.
1999 JB43
G13BB
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Thanks Dave , much appreciated, thankyou for joining us for the bonus unofficial last track! We had a meal in merrijig once we felt we were out of the danger zone and Shaun's track fix held up mostly enough for us to get home with most of our green stuff!
Thanks to everyone who attended and made the the trip so enjoyable , howe everyone is home safe and in a nice warm bath.
Thanks
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

If anybody has photos to share please don't hesitate to send them though on FB messenger so.we can share them around .
Sookie

Post by Sookie »

seen some photos look awesome, looked like a a really good little trip. pretty un happy I couldn't make it hahaha
Ookie the zuke

Post by Ookie the zuke »

willypleasance wrote: Sun 02 Apr, 2023 9:05 pm Hey Callum, I didn’t get to give you back your radio this arvo! I passed it on to dad, as he lives closest to you. His number is 0417481102.
ah, completely forgot. all good. i will try and work out a time to catch up and grab it.
Cheers Callum
richplezo

Post by richplezo »

Excellent journey thankyou Darcy.
The company was as always inclusive and fun .
So nice to have more female inclusions too.
Twas sad to see Tahn have to change his plans due to the rules around dogs in national parks . I guess that’s something we all need to consider in future high country trips .

Once again thanks to all .

Richard and Bronte .