New member seeking help

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

Waz

New member seeking help

Post by Waz »

Hi guys,

Currently undergoing preparation on fitting a g16b to my sierra. Im definetly no autoelec and have gotten stuck cycling through the warbird guide :roll: . Anyone keen on helping with the shrapnel of wires? :lol:

Currently the engine isn't in as i was waiting for parts but it SHOULD be in this weekend.

thanks Waz.

P.S,
Regarding membership, are new members only accepted at the start of july?
steve125
Financial Member

Re: New member seeking help

Post by steve125 »

I think the guys in the club who know about fitting g16 looms into a Sierra are all on the annual snow trip this weekend, probably on the road right now, you might have to wait until Sunday night or Monday for a response.

membership is available all year. next meeting is Wednesday week, 12th sept at AMRA Hall, 92 Wills St Glen Iris (Melway 59 H7) opposite Glen Iris Station at 8pm
Greg

Post by Greg »

Hi Waz,

Sorry - can't help much with the wiring - but it cant be that hard - I managed to wire up my car a few years ago without too many dramas.

In regards to joining up - you can join any time. The memberships all run out in June, so we has people to renew in June / July so that we can pay up our FWDVic membership fees for the next year.

Check out this thread for membership costs etc:
http://www.vic.suzuki4wd.com/forum/view ... f=5&t=1539

Cheers,
Greg
Greg

Post by Greg »

beaten at the post by steve125 :D
sierrajim

Post by sierrajim »

The other alternative for wiring if the guy in QLD, StangkillaSS from memory. He's on Outerlimits.
Waz

Post by Waz »

Forgot about this thread and also the car. Demotivated as!

Last time i decided to get some stuff done was the same time i snapped the body mounting stud under the accelerator pedal :evil: