leisurefest sandown this weekend

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

christover1
Financial Member

leisurefest sandown this weekend

Post by christover1 »

http://www.leisurefest.com.au/about.htm

The RV and Camping Leisurefest is a three-day, annual event that’s jam packed with over 250 new caravans, motorhomes, camper trailers, off-road vehicles, campervans, pop tops, tent trailers, fifth wheelers, slide ons, 4 x 4s and much more.
You'll find the very latest industry products from more manufacturers and exhibitors than ever, and you’ll also get the chance to preview the latest new-season releases.

Highlights include a great range of motorhomes and 5th wheelers with displays from over 60 individual RV brands including Winnebago, Sunliner, Jayco, A’Van, Windsor, Roadstar, Trackmaster, Galaxy, etc plus touring vehicles from Nissan, Jeep and more.

There are touring tents of all shapes and sizes, plus a huge range of parts and accessories for caravanning, camping, 4-wheel driving and off-road touring. Whatever you need for touring, Leisurefest has the lot!

Leisurefest is held annually at Sandown and it’s on in 2007 from Friday 5 October to Sunday 7 October from 10 am to 5 pm daily.

It’s a great day out for the whole family with free kids’ activities over the weekend and plenty of food and beverages available.
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Re: leisurefest sandown this weekend

Post by gwagensteve »

Just because you've got a trailer now you ant to go and hang out with the caravans :roll: :D

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

gwagensteve wrote:Just because you've got a trailer now you ant to go and hang out with the caravans :roll: :D

Steve.
:mrgreen: :D :) :lol: :lol: :geek: :ugeek:
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

I went today, as I thought a Friday would be less busy.
I was wrong, people everywhere.
Was OK, though it was aimed more at caravanners, there was a lot of campers, mobile homes, trailers and camping stuff to peruse.
Only trouble is, now I want an off road caravan with a garage for the quad, bike or ultralight, built into the back..I'm sure Frog would love it :mrgreen:
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH