Warburton - Hard - Sunday 7-Nov-2010

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

sierrajim

Re: Warburton - Hard - Sunday 7-Nov-2010

Post by sierrajim »

I'm unfortunately having to downgrade to a maybe for this one. Not sure the car will be sorted by then.
Greg

Post by Greg »

sierrajim wrote:I'm unfortunately having to downgrade to a maybe for this one. Not sure the car will be sorted by then.
where is the avatar for SOFT??!!!
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

Greg wrote:
sierrajim wrote:I'm unfortunately having to downgrade to a maybe for this one. Not sure the car will be sorted by then.
This comes close.
He has a soft pencil
ImageImage
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
dank
Site Admin

Post by dank »

zook is fixed....shock mount is bomber....well...here's hoping it'll last one trip....
Greg

Post by Greg »

i hear melbourne is scheduled to get a month's worth or rain over this weekend... should make for a pretty slick and slippery warburton in a week's time...
sierrajim

Post by sierrajim »

Greg wrote:
It's in the shed right next to the box of spare time which is between the pregnant wife, heaps of work and blown up engine. New engine here, just need some time to get it bolted topgether then dropped in the car.
mika
Financial Member

Post by mika »

if anyone wants a place to stash doors/ soft tops i live 10kms from yarra junction
no highway driving from my place to junction/ ellis track either, just back roads with little chance of cops
martin

Post by martin »

Marty looking for a shotgun seat :roll:
neofitou

Post by neofitou »

Your welcome to ride with me Marty. we could meet up somwhere like Lillydale/Croydon on the way to save you coming down to Burwood East? (i think your in dimond creek?)
Greg

Post by Greg »

neofitou wrote:Your welcome to ride with me Marty. we could meet up somwhere like Lillydale/Croydon on the way to save you coming down to Burwood East? (i think your in dimond creek?)
probably best to meet marty either a) at his house or b) in healsville. neither of those places are near the destination, but marty seems strangely drawn to both locations :mrgreen: