July 20th gembrook - Parks Vic Day

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

sierrajim

Re: July 20th gembrook - Parks Vic Day

Post by sierrajim »

OK, so we kind of have three representatives from the Zook Club.

Mock
The man formerly known as Droopy
Myself

Hopefully there will be another day arranged in a short time. I'd like to have one run each month in different areas, but we'll see how this goes.

Thank you to all who have checked their schedules, will attempt to provide additional notice in the future.

I have not yet renewed my membership, in the case i can not access the back end of the site please contact me via telephone 0419 107 899 email james.hill at american.com.au . Any ideas, suggestions or issues with gembrook/Bunyip please contact me so we can work through it.
mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

Post by mightymouse »

Thanks for your efforts on our behalf James - most understand the importance of what your doing, its just very short notice for us.

We have lots of activities happening currently and people have committed to trips and other events weeks before.
sierrajim

Post by sierrajim »

I’d like to thank the group of people who braved the cold rainy morning and donated their time towards building a future for Four Wheel Drivers in our wonderful parks.
Many of you have spent a great deal of time driving these areas and enjoying what the parks have to offer. Having now had a direct input to the park we can build on our relationship with the Rangers to maintain and possibly add to the number of tracks we have access to.
All in all we installed 6 or 7 signs indicating that driving off the main road under the power transmission lines is illegal along with the collection of a ute load of rubbish.

Big thanks again to 3rd Rock, Suzuki Club and Vickrawlers for their efforts. Dates will be posted to members for the follow up day to occur within the next 3 weeks.
Please all pay attention to directions provided by Parks Victoria signage, take your rubbish home and do not be afraid to report people driving in closed areas.
Regards

James Hill
4WD Victoria Delegate (Bunyip/Gembrook)
0419 107 899
cj!

Post by cj! »

Thanks James et al for doing the work, it is important. It appears that these things are going to be short notice which won't make it easy but hopefully there will be bodies available for this as it comes up.
billbarbas

Post by billbarbas »

great work James, let us know as early as possible to arrange the extra people.

Regards,

Bill