sunday may 4 ideals needed.

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

robsjimny
Financial Member

sunday may 4 ideals needed.

Post by robsjimny »

Hey peoples i,ve notice there is a big gap between trips Neerim sat 26 april - high country 16 may. Have I missed any. Does anyone have some ideals on a trip. The trips seem to be getting full so it's clear we want more. I can and would run a trip to lerderderg/ wombat as i know that area (xmas party area). Can camp too. But from the last outing am a little put down on the numbers. Maybe it's the area on other site of town for some. So anyone know a area or has a ideal please speak up. Dont be shy.

Rob
billbarbas

Re: sunday may 4 ideals needed.

Post by billbarbas »

Rob,
I feel for you mate. Well done on offering to run a trip, however, its dissappointing and frustrating when no one responds. Perhaps they will wait till the last minute. Very frustrating, especially when I receive comments that were not running enough trips.

Regards,

Bill

Sorry mate, would love to do another trip but I am overc ommitted at the moment.
jtraf

Post by jtraf »

Hey Guys,

I am up to running a easy - medium day to Mount Dissapointment probably early May........

Have been up there doing a lot of driving around and have found some good tracks to have a play on.......would be even better day if it rained...

Will give more details once I have things sorted out a little better
mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

Post by mightymouse »

Believe me if there was any way I could be there I would, this immobile phase is driving me around the bend.

So many schemes - so little mobility. :cry:
robsjimny
Financial Member

Post by robsjimny »

jtraf wrote:Hey Guys,

I am up to running a easy - medium day to Mount Dissapointment probably early May........

Have been up there doing a lot of driving around and have found some good tracks to have a play on.......would be even better day if it rained...

Will give more details once I have things sorted out a little better
Sounds good :D

Rob
cj!

Post by cj! »

So do we have a Trip Leader, date, time and area?
robsjimny
Financial Member

Post by robsjimny »

As there big interest the Misses has made plans with friends for lunch. I'm out if anything was planned.

Rob