Club treasurer vacancy

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

Damo

Club treasurer vacancy

Post by Damo »

Hi Crew,

Just a heads up that I will be resigning as club treasurer at the AGM this year so as others can have a go.

It would be great to see some long term members that have not held a committee position put there hand up.

This is a super easy but very important role within the club.

New members are also very welcome to put there hand up

Damo
Jonno

Re: Club treasurer vacancy

Post by Jonno »

Thanks Damo, just jumping on to this as well, I will also step down as President this year, I have had a good stint and decided to let someone else have a go now. Likewise would love to see some other long term members put their hands up. It is a great position and happy to that through the role with anyone who may be interested
rmitchell
Site Admin

Post by rmitchell »

Thank you Damo and Jonno. The Club is in a great position with your vision.
Anyone who wants Club Secretary position, you me carpark now :D
(Comedic value only. Not advocating violence in any way)
jonfromhamilton

Post by jonfromhamilton »

The club has a collective knowledge/input/activity that it can pretty much run itself so if you're on the fence about whether to take up either of these positions you can be as driven or relaxed as you like and it will still work... there is a tonne of support.

I won't even see Christmas in Aussie unfortunately otherwise I would have been up for one of these roles but I really encourage anyone else to put their hand up, you can put it on your CV, it's fun to sit on that side of the table and be involved and the club is all about lending a hand.

I'm willing to play side-kick to anyone who wants to take this up for the first few months while I'm here until September if anyone wants to go halvies.
Mike57
Financial Member

Post by Mike57 »

I will also step down and help train up a younger member to take over the Club Permit Scheme work. I have written a work instruction and the records are in good shape. It is just a matter of passing on the knowledge. I have had 8 years on the committee as secretary then looking after the CPS so I fugure I have done my bit and its time to spread the knowledge around.
2009 Manual Jimny
jonfromhamilton

Post by jonfromhamilton »

Looks like we are heading into the new financial year with a lot of vacancies in the committee. Maybe if the trend continues we need to spend some time in the general business next month's meeting discussing this and if it remains as unoccupied maybe look at restructuring the committee roles to make them more palatable and more automatic hands off processes