Covid Isolation Support

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

jonfromhamilton

Covid Isolation Support

Post by jonfromhamilton »

I'd like to put forward an idea for support for people in isolation or otherwise unable to reach out for support.

not all members enjoy support of family and friends who are immediately close to them and if for some reason they are stuck at home unable to access food deliveries etc without going to great burden or cost that those in the club can aid and assist.

An example might be they can't get a supermarket delivery or pick up etc and that is where the club could come in to help.

I'm putting myself forward for that sort of thing, I'm in Pakenham so happy to travel to surrounding area if needed. my number is in the members section.

Anyone else want to put themselves forward they can post below and put their number in the members section too.

This would be a strictly no contact thing like you leave it at the front door, make a phone call to see it's picked up and at a pre-aranged time to to minimize stuffing the volunteer around.
Go Team!
Nugget

Re: Covid Isolation Support

Post by Nugget »

If anyone needs something from Bunnings I'm always looking for an excuse to waste an hour in there. Beaconsfield area.
Cohengoo
Site Admin

Re: Covid Isolation Support

Post by Cohengoo »

great idea Jon!
I am able to help if anyone is in desperate need.