social media

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

Cohengoo
Site Admin

social media

Post by Cohengoo »

Hey folks
In regards to social media if you have any suggestions on new platforms that could be explored or suggestions on how to expand our network I would love to hear all your ideas.

The club now has an official Facebook page if you could go ahead and like this and invite other members and enthusiast's that would be appreciated.
I will be doing my best to keep this updated with all the current information as well as upcoming events/trips and trip reports, these posts will also be seen in the Facebook group.
Link to the page > https://www.facebook.com/Suzuki-4WD-Clu ... 051460757/

I'm currently working on interconnecting all our current platforms, so posts can be seamlessly distributed across all platforms in one go.

If you have any photos or videos you would like to be seen on the page please forward them through to the page with a little write-up, this would be especially appreciated after club trips or even if you have been exploring independently.

If you are a person that would not like to be seen on Facebook or social media or there is a problem with any posts please let me know asap.

Cheers Cohen.
Damo

Re: social media

Post by Damo »

Great job Cohen