Dalesford/Jim Crow Range. Easy. 27 Feb.

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Motog48

Re: Dalesford/Jim Crow Range. Easy. 27 Feb.

Post by Motog48 »

Big thanks to Wayne for organising and managing a fantastic trip.

I’ll definitely be back for another (as soon as I organise a 2 inch lift kit)

James
Haydoz

Post by Haydoz »

Thanks again Wayne for organising. And thanks everyone for attending. Had a blast. Hopefully back out again soon!
2010 GV 3.2L
luigi
Financial Member

Post by luigi »

Hi Fellas.
We eventually had 12 cars turn up for this trip. 3 GVs, 1 Vitara, 3 Sierras (and me ), 3 Jimnys, 1 very interesting imported Suzuki carry in the form of a cabover ute and 1 Amarok.
Really good to see more girls driving on our trips :).
Apart from some slight ground clearance problems , everyone drove very well. None of my anticipated problems eventuated and all went home happy.
Very grateful for the help from old hands, Martin, David and Richard. Thanks fellas.
Hopefully we will have gained some new members.

Regards. Wayne
motog

Post by motog »

I only took 1 photo but I can’t work out how to save it to this site. Can anyone help me out?
luigi
Financial Member

Post by luigi »

Hi Fellas.
Hi James.
Its a complete mystery to me how people do it. I get Christover to do photos and videos for me.....but Chris is in Tassie at the moment.
Regards. Wayne.
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

motog wrote: Sun 13 Mar, 2022 10:09 pm I only took 1 photo but I can’t work out how to save it to this site. Can anyone help me out?
You can't save or upload actual photos to this site. This is deliberate - it prevents the sites getting too big and therefore slow/expensive to run/unreliable. Over the history of forums like this used to permit uploading photos and at some point, they all collapsed due to their size and many thousands of photos were lost, basically making the forums worthless.

You need to use an image hosting service such as imgur, smugmug or similar, which holds your images and creates a web link you can post into here.

The web link will look like this (and clicking on it will open it in smugmug): https://photos.smugmug.com/My-Bucket/i- ... dgi-X2.jpg

At the tool bar above the dialog box if you're composing a message, you can see a little icon of a landscape - clicking it will display the tag used to insert an image "[img]https://image_url[/img]" and then you paste the image link in.

That's it in a nutshell, but you need a hosting service in order to get the link.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon