Bills Block Winter Bonfire And Roast Weekend new date 31st July- 1st Aug

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

gh1

Re: Bills Block Winter Bonfire And Roast Weekend - 24/25th July

Post by gh1 »

I am interested in Bills Block event but only have a day pass. Where or how far is the location from Keilor (North West Metro Melbourne)? Appreciate your response. Thx
joshyboy26v2.0

Post by joshyboy26v2.0 »

Hi damo,
Late notice but ill be there with kiz. In for tea please.

My mate ant will be coming with his hilux, he wont stay for tea though

Gh1
Its near toolangi, so put that in your maps and see how far, i would guess about an hour and a half roughly
gh1

Post by gh1 »

Thanks Joshy Boy

I haven't attended any events and want to get to know the club. I was going to go to another previous event but was forewarned that it might be beyond my/vehicle capabilities (Stock GV). I really want to gives this event a go so if you or someone in authority can, please private message me on the address of Bill's block. Thanks in advance.
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

gh1 wrote: Wed 14 Jul, 2021 2:50 pm I am interested in Bills Block event but only have a day pass. Where or how far is the location from Keilor (North West Metro Melbourne)? Appreciate your response. Thx
You have PM.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

ilukaperi wrote: Tue 06 Jul, 2021 5:17 pm I'm definitely interested, would probably provide my own meal as I'm a bit of a picky eater! I would be keen to camp. My partner is also interested in coming along, his car is a hilux, is that welcome? I've got an older jimny.
I'm not a full member, so if admin could possibly send me through some more info that would be amazing.

You have PM
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

Damo

I imagine with the current spicy cough situation that it looks unlikely this trip will go ahead next weekend. Maybe we can organise a standby weekend and make the call on Tuesday when the path forward is a bit clearer?

Pretty keen to get to Bills
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

Wait is all we can do.
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
Damo

Post by Damo »

gwagensteve wrote: Sun 18 Jul, 2021 10:47 am Damo

I imagine with the current spicy cough situation that it looks unlikely this trip will go ahead next weekend. Maybe we can organise a standby weekend and make the call on Tuesday when the path forward is a bit clearer?

Pretty keen to get to Bills
Absolutely Steve

You beat me to this post about by 24 hours.

In all likelyhood this trip will now take place on the weekend of the 31 st July 1st August.

Stay tuned everyone and I will update this post later this week.

I think we all need a bit of time outdoors and a catch up.

Looking forward to it !!!
4Runner85

Post by 4Runner85 »

I was hoping on this being my first real face to face interaction with the club, haven’t been extremely active on the forum, been a long while since I’ve used this platform. Hoping I’ll be able to attend whenever the rescheduled date is.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hi Crew,

This trip will now run on the weekend of the 31st July and 1st of August if lockdown restrictions are eased by then.

Damo