Search found 460 matches
- Wed 10 Jun, 2026 8:36 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Moroka stumble , Eaglevale camping November 2026
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1068
Re: Moroka stumble , Eaglevale camping November 2026
Maybe work permitting. I would.like to go.
- Sat 06 Jun, 2026 9:55 am
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 1 - Leaving Jamieson 7:30am
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9264
Re: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 1 - Leaving Jamieson 7:30am
I think I will take the XL, I'm going to take the black car off the road while I rebuild it, or maybe just sell it.
2024 jimny XL, 1ZR8BH
2024 jimny XL, 1ZR8BH
- Fri 22 May, 2026 3:23 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 1 - Leaving Jamieson 7:30am
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9264
Re: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 1 - Leaving Jamieson 7:30am
I will do the day trip
1999 jimny ZUUL
Will advise pax soon, probably 2.
I might change the car to the XL depending on if Erin wants to come.
1999 jimny ZUUL
Will advise pax soon, probably 2.
I might change the car to the XL depending on if Erin wants to come.
- Wed 25 Jun, 2025 11:39 am
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: High country October
- Replies: 18
- Views: 57887
Re: High country October
Maybe! Work permitting.
- Fri 13 Jun, 2025 6:32 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 9 - Leaving Jamieson 7:30am
- Replies: 25
- Views: 42202
Re: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 9 - Leaving Jamieson 7:30am
Can you please add me to the waitllist/ maybe extra permit group trip?
2024 XL jimny 1ZR8BH
1 passenger
2024 XL jimny 1ZR8BH
1 passenger
- Sun 16 Jun, 2024 7:37 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 3
- Replies: 24
- Views: 35966
Re: Snow Trip A - Day trip - August 3
I will be coming in ZUUL
2000 Jimny.
Please add me. Passenger TBC.
I've booked a camp site in jamison is anyone wants to share it you are welcome to.
Just the site, not the swag.
2000 Jimny.
Please add me. Passenger TBC.
I've booked a camp site in jamison is anyone wants to share it you are welcome to.
Just the site, not the swag.
- Thu 13 Jun, 2024 10:59 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Go Karting - 28th July 2024 - cancelled
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6733
Go Karting - 28th July 2024 - cancelled
Cancelled due to lack of intrest! Looks like we are NOT going go karting on Sunday the 28th of July. Venue TBC but probably Ace Karts as they have new karts. An afternoon session. Cost will be $89 for two sessions. It's expensive nowadays, I remember back in the day it was $70 for three sessions. Gi...
- Tue 09 Apr, 2024 7:21 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Social Evening - Friday 14-Jun-2024 - Simons Peking duck
- Replies: 15
- Views: 36786
Re: Social Evening - Friday 14-Jun-2024 - Simons Peking duck
Yep.
Neo +Erin
1 duck.
Neo +Erin
1 duck.
- Sat 18 Nov, 2023 2:22 pm
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Christmas extravaganza at Bill's Bloc 25/26 Nov 2023
- Replies: 24
- Views: 24307
- Mon 03 Jul, 2023 10:31 am
- Forum: Trips,Tracks and Events
- Topic: Friday 7-Jul-2023 - Social Evening - Duck
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11399
Re: Friday 7-Jul-2023 - Social Evening - Duck
confirmed. no work and baby sitter booked.