Gembrook Clean up #3 (21st September)

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

sierrajim

Gembrook Clean up #3 (21st September)

Post by sierrajim »

So we're now making some pretty good headway with the amounts of rubbish getting less and less each time, that said we still have a lot of work to do. Stopping by a couple of the camp grounds on sunday i think we need to focus some attantion on these areas.

The dates are now set for the 3rd Clean Up Day for Sunday 21st September, 9am. We'll have a different meeting place this time which will be confirmed this week.

So we'll have 4 spots for each club this time with a 4th Club being added to the list as well.

The schedule will be 9AM start 1PM lunch, the a drive in the afternoon. Two groups will be arranged for a drive depending on the cars that are there on the day. Ideally a Medium rated trip and a Hard rated trip.

Who's free?
nosdivad15
Financial Member

Re: Gembrook Clean up #3 (21st September)

Post by nosdivad15 »

Callum + one
Let me know if I can help with anything else for the day, I am more than happy to. Thanks for organising everything so far I am sure it is greatly appricated by all, I know I do
Cheers Callum
Belly

Post by Belly »

Not sure if Deb and I can make number 3, I may be racing at Calder that weekend, depends on whether I will have time to rebuild my racecar's engine or not... will let you know a bit closer to the day.
mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

Post by mightymouse »

James is putting a lot of effort into this, with the cleanup days coming thick and fast for
a small club with lots of trips - but lets do what we can.

Apparently this will be the last cleanup day for awhile so if you can make it.........
andrew_wale

Post by andrew_wale »

I should be able to make this one.
I checked when I am on call next. The 21/09/2008 I am free.
All depends on what the Boss (wife) has in store for me.

However, looks free at the moment.
Financial Member

Post by nosdivad15 »

I have to go on a ARB weekend that weekend I have found out so I wont be able to make it my apoligies

Cheers Callum
sierrajim

Post by sierrajim »

Cheers for the heads up callum.

****I do not want this to sound like a whinge - I'm just outright dissapointed to say the least****

Due to the overwhelming response put forward by the Suzuki Club the places i've held out will be offered to another club.

Andrew, would be great if you could make it. Might want to either call me on 0419 107 899 or email me avsjim@bigpond dot com as i honestly can't see myself putting too much effort into a club who are prepared to sit on the side lines and watch our tracks being taken away.

The last few club trips (from just looking at the photos)

5 cars wombat
4 cars Toolangi
3 cars Toolangi
6 cars snow day

Clean up day 1 = 1 car
Clean up day 2 = 2 cars
Clean up day 3 = 0 cars

All of those people who want to sit back and hide behind "I'm busy building my car" or "i have other comitments" take a step back and take a look. THE TRACKS ARE BEING CLOSED, the way things are heading there will be no where to drive your cars.

If in the future the Suzuki Club actually wants to do something let me know.
mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

Post by mightymouse »

The "Suzuki Club" is a group of individuals, each with their own priorites and opinions.

Were not in a position to mandate involvement - all of our activities are purely voluntary and its the individual members who will
decide whats important to them and what they participate in.

Enough said.