Gembrook Clean up #2 - 17th August

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

sierrajim

Gembrook Clean up #2 - 17th August

Post by sierrajim »

Well it's on again :D (this forum needs an ARMS UP icon)

Sunday 17th August, Gembrook, meeting point to be confirmed.

Due to this project still being in it's infancy the numbers must remain limited to three cars per club (hoping to have this resolved for Day #3).

So far we have
Bill + 1
Graham and co that attended last time ??? TBC

We need one more car and confirmation from Graham, please contact me either by posting up here or by caling me on 0419 107 899.

Thank you

James

It looks like we'll have the support of a local 4WD shop, so hopefully we'll have a BBQ lunch and of course head out for a drive in the afternoon (med rating depending on weather conditions)

As a side note it is unfortunate to report that one of the signs we have installed has been run over along with another three signs last weekend, we've done some minor repairs already. We also spotted and have subsiquently reported two vehicles that were driving no more than 30m away from two signs in an "Off limits" area. Their reply was "we didn't see the signs", yes they were driving GQ's
billbarbas

Re: Gembrook Clean up #2 - 17th August

Post by billbarbas »

Is there a limit to people or just cars? Cause we should be able to get another 4 bodies in my Jeep.
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

sierrajim wrote:Well it's on again :D (this forum needs an ARMS UP icon)
ImageImageImage

Will try to help, if can get my act together by then.
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
sierrajim

Post by sierrajim »

billbarbas wrote:Is there a limit to people or just cars? Cause we should be able to get another 4 bodies in my Jeep.
Ideally keeping it to 2-3 per car as we'll have 10 vehicles plus the Ranger. We're still in a planning process of what needs to be done so the amount or work is somewhat limited (as is funding to Parks for signs and materials i believe).

We picked up a lot of rubbish last weekend at the start and finish of the tracks we drove, we didn't get a chance to enter any of the campsites. Based on the reports provided by Parks and the Local Police there is some damage and most likely rubbish around after last weekends hooligans.
nosdivad15
Financial Member

Post by nosdivad15 »

Its Callum ill come and bring a truck toad of mates in the patrol, is the third spot still free...?
sierrajim

Post by sierrajim »

So now we're full up i believe. Does anyone have a contact number for graham with the white Vitara?

Cheers Guys.

We'll be arranbging dates for #3 to be held in September which will hopefully be a little larger with some more room for additional bodies.
cj!

Post by cj! »

sierrajim wrote: Does anyone have a contact number for graham with the white Vitara?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=97
debbie

Post by debbie »

hi guys, yes we will be there.
Graeme and Deb
billbarbas

Post by billbarbas »

Been some fantastic developments in Bunyip, i cant discuss though till after the association boardmeeting Monday night.
cj!

Post by cj! »

Bill has space for someone with him if they want to go and help out.