Social trips

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Which social trip would you rather attend!

Rock climbing
60%
Go-karting
40%

Total votes: 10

cj!

Re: Social trips

Post by cj! »

I'm in :D should be fun.
robsjimny
Financial Member

Post by robsjimny »

Due to broken bone I'm out need to rest it. I may come along for the social side it.

Rob
Matthew
Financial Member

Post by Matthew »

robsjimny wrote:Due to broken bone I'm out need to rest it. I may come along for the social side it.

Rob
Due to my bad knee and lack of rock climbing ability I was thinking of doing the same.
I'll come along and get some dinner and be social.

Matt
Gallagags
Financial Member

Post by Gallagags »

Ok guys just a reminder that the rock climbing is on a week from today. I will be outside the State Library from 5:30 pm and leaving to find somewhere to eat at 6:00 pm. If you can not make the dinner we can meet at "Hardrock" (501 Swanston St Melbourne), for a 7:30 start. The cost of the rock climbing is $29 including harness hire and shoe hire.
Can people please let me know if they are coming and if they will be coming for dinner or just for the rock climbing so I can get an idea of how many people I am meeting, either post here or give me a call (0409182250).
Cheers Michael.

P.S. If anyone knows of a good place to get some food around that area please let me know
cj!

Post by cj! »

I'll be climbing only (bad knee and lack of climbing ability included :twisted: ) as I won't make it in time to dine
robsjimny
Financial Member

Post by robsjimny »

No can not make it to dinner now. Work thingy

Rob
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

Thanks for organising it Michael - Seonaid and I had a ball - might have to make it down there more often.

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon