Night Drive - Warburton - 1-May-2010

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Greg

Re: Night Drive - Warburton - 1-May-2010

Post by Greg »

Team,

I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight - but the trip is definately still on.

I've advised steve of my absense - i'm sure he'll be able to talk it up.

Cheers
Greg

Post by Greg »

Hi Team,

The good news is that there has been some rain in the past few weeks so the tracks should be in good form.

The bad news (for me at least) is that i have been crook for the past 2 weeks and won't be up and going in time for Saturday night.

So - i'm hoping that someone else can take over for me as trip leader (which really just means navigator).

I'll wait until Friday, then cancel if we have no one step up.

Cheers,
Greg
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve »

I'm also unable to make it. I have too much to do to write off a weekend unfortunately :cry:

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
dank
Site Admin

Post by dank »

So that leaves AJSR and Myself confirmed on the trip...Considering my front end is apart and the minor damage I got has now caused my locker to leak, how that happened i do not know so I'm planning on getting it running for sat night but i'll talk to AJSR and see what his thoughts are...

It could be a romantic night out for two....although harley has made some noises about coming as well.
ajsr

Post by ajsr »

Greg wrote:Hi Team,

The good news is that there has been some rain in the past few weeks so the tracks should be in good form.

The bad news (for me at least) is that i have been crook for the past 2 weeks and won't be up and going in time for Saturday night.

So - i'm hoping that someone else can take over for me as trip leader (which really just means navigator).

I'll wait until Friday, then cancel if we have no one step up.

Cheers,
Greg
you know greg what will make you feel a heap better. :idea:
some nice fresh night 4wding air and seeing the worlds tallest hightop upside down on ellis.
now put that jelly spine back in and man up. (theres no finger smiley on this site?)
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

ajsr wrote: (theres no finger smiley on this site?)
here's one/four for ya

ImageImageImageImage
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH