WTF ? - Jeep Shop !

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

WTF ? - Jeep Shop !

Post by mightymouse »

In one of my rare wanders through Chadstone, in search of a shop worth looking at - ie car accessories, hardware, tools, camping stuff, electronics and other manly pursuits, I was distracted by yet another "NEW" plaza.

Full of the usual hairdressers, womens clothing and $2 shops when suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw it - A JEEP SHOP !

Full of hope I charged towards it, obviously some smart car dealer had finally provided something for the man of the house in the overwhelmingly female world of shopping malls.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Its a Jeep merchandise shop - full of heep branded clothes and other stuff. Porsche I could forgive, BMW less so - but I have mates that work for BMW, but Heep ?

Wearing my Suzuki Club tee shirt, didn't see to disqualify me from entrance so I checked it out to see what the "well dressed" heap owner would be wearing for the current fashion season but stalled after my first inquiry.

They didn't even stock the basic - must have heep item, fire resistant undies !

I almost offered them copies of my favorite heep poster - but decided that the good looking young thing behind the counter just wouldn't understand.
Motivator8153183.jpg
Its all such a disappointment.......
billbarbas

Re: WTF ? - Jeep Shop !

Post by billbarbas »

nothing wrong with that shop mate its brilliant! Even has camo for steve!
mightymouse

Post by mightymouse »

Am thinking of opening a Daihatsu shop in revenge.

I could stock the full range of Daihatsu accessories and still have room in the cleaners closet at Chaddy.....
Logistics would also not be a problem - one tee shirt, one stubby holder etc etc.
mightymouse

Post by mightymouse »

They didn't mention the floors made of tinfoil either....

http://postworthy.com/Worthy/ex/Jeep_Vs_Tree/60.aspx