part#???????

Anything related to 4WDs and 4WDing

Moderator: Committee

roller skate

part#???????

Post by roller skate »

i just fitted a reco carbie on the weekend and sounded like the engine was running on 3 cylinders so i hecked the dizzy cap to find that the rotor button has been gauging/slicing the inside of the cap.does anyone know the part # for the dizzy cap and rotor button for a 93 sierra with g13ba motor?

also above the idle solenoid is a mexican hat (sorry not sure of the actual part name) with a vaccum nozzle on it,but since the old idle solenoid and mexican hat were removed from my old carbie i have no idea where this vaccum is supposed to connect to and cant find any other nozzles..hope this makes sense...when looking at the carb from the front there are 3 vaccum hoses that connect just under the mexican hat.1 goes to the mexican hat on the dizzy,1 goes to the charcoal canister and the other goes to the thermostat housing but theres nowhere for this 4th mystery 1 to connect to.im thinking that maybe at connector might be missing.

thanks for any help or info. sorry bout the confusion
mightymouse
Location: Beginning to wish I didn't have to get under the Feroza.....

Re: part#???????

Post by mightymouse »

Bosch do both - fitted to the "phantom zook" a few months ago. He may well still have the boxes if a part number is essential
From memory they are listed under "Holden Drover".
roller skate

Re: part#???????

Post by roller skate »

not sure if the part# is essential but i just dont want the same prob again.im hoping its just the rotor button is too long.
thanks mm ;)