Castellated nuts.

Anything related to 4WDs and 4WDing

Moderator: Committee

BZOOK

Castellated nuts.

Post by BZOOK »

My new WT Draglink/tie rod only came with 2 castle nuts. Having trouble finding a supplier. Any suggestions on where to go? The NT nuts are a different thread. I have normal nuts on at the moment as it's not driveable currently. I'd considered making my own. Anyone else done that? Thanks
B
gwagensteve
Financial Member

Re: Castellated nuts.

Post by gwagensteve »

A good bolt store or general engineering supplier should have them or be able to get them in for you - My favourite bolt store is Cost Less Bolts, but they're in Ringwood.

On your side of town I've used a couple of places around Thomastown, and west Heidelberg.

How many do you need? Are you happy with used ones? I'm happy to give you a couple if you don't mind they've been on a car before.

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon
BZOOK

Post by BZOOK »

Steve. The only new shiny parts on my rig are a set of new front U bolts. Don't care if they are used. Ringwood isn't an issue as I have family there. If I can't source some I'll grab a couple off you. Thanks as always n
Brenton.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hi Brenton
Bayswater bolts is another supplier that should be able to help you out if you are over this side of town.they are on Canterbury rd bayswater
Damo
BZOOK

Post by BZOOK »

Damo wrote: Sun 09 Feb, 2020 4:18 am Hi Brenton
Bayswater bolts is another supplier that should be able to help you out if you are over this side of town.they are on Canterbury rd bayswater
Damo
Thanks Damo.