Gwagensteve's massive shed clearout

Got something to sell? Want something? Here's the place to list it. Posts will be removed after 30 days.

Moderator: Committee

gwagensteve
Financial Member

Gwagensteve's massive shed clearout

Post by gwagensteve » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 1:30 pm

Grand sale! Grand Sale!

The time has come for me to clean out 20 years of accumulated suzuki stuff. I'm not getting out of suzukis, I just don't need masses of stuff that can't be used on Piggles. I've kept what I need, and I'm retaining Vitara rear housings and knuckles etc to make more axlehousings if there is demand.

I have a huge amount of stuff. I'm not going to post photos, you know what this stuff looks like. If you want specific information, PM me, text me, message me on FB.

I'm offering it all here for members first. In a week or so it will go on to IgnoranceBook where I will have to describe everything exhaustively, 15 times, deal with lowballers, time wasters etc. I'd obviously rather it go to members. Pricing is fairly firm, I think it's reasonable, but we can chat. Talk to me about a bulk deal. Everything is pickup ex Kinglake unless you buy a heap of stuff and/or ask me nicely.

If you genuinely believe something I've listed is yours that was left at my place sometime back in the mists of time, contact me to come and get it.

Here's the highlights.

Lockwrong locker. This was in the front of a WT but it's the sidegear NOT coupler style so I believe it will go in the rear/26 spline front. Might even go in a Vitara rear too. It has light wear only, all pins and springs intact - it's in very clean condition. $150. This was in the front of Trolley Tug for it's first AT and was never used again, no idea where it came from.

Set of OME springs.

2X rear, derated to 4 leaf. These were on the rear of the Tug. One has a very slight bend on the main leaf, not evident when loaded. I'd run them without issue. $100
These have 2" over stock shackles on them cunningly fabricated to defeat the anti inversion plates on the back of the WT. :lol:

2X front, Driver's side 4 leaf pack, Passenger side 3 leaf pack. (i.e sierra lean corrected) Urethane bushes, 1" over stock shackles. These were in the front of Piggles. $100

2X WT rear axle housings, bare. $75 each Straight AFAIK. WT spring spacing. One includes handbrake cables from lever to drums

2X 5.12 Vitara front alloy diffs, undisturbed. I don't know, $150 each?

3X OME N76 shocks , Two: no dents, good bushes, no leaks. were on the rear of Piggles for a while. Bonus, Camouflage green! One: Completely functional but damaged from axle wrap. No leaks, still gassed, sticks very lightly at full compression due to dent. Ideal for mockup or as a spare. $150 the lot.

WT (3.7) front third member, no spider gears in centre (suit conversion to cromo with the lockwrong locker above, that's what was in it, I pulled it for inspection) Gears are fine AFAIK $50

NT (3.9 ) rear third member, 4 gear centre, untouched/unopened, $75. I think this was out of my LWB NT, so hasn't been on the road since 1998.

G16B Vitara extractors. Wildcat brand. Surface rust, 3 bolt flange. $100 ex Piggles.

LJ transfer case. I don't know whether it's 50 or 80, it's complete except for the handbrake. top and bottom covers removed for inspection only, internally spotless. Comes with a collection of LJ yokes and a jackshaft I was going to close it up but a buyer might want to see inside so I've left it as is. $150.

1.3 NT front housing, bare. It's clean but has had a few thumps on the pumpkin (no gear contact) $50. If nobody wants it the knuckles will get cut out of it for stock.

Vitara, Baleno brake booster and M/C $40 each
Sierra booster bare $20 These are apparently hard to find IDK?

2X 35" 12.5 Krawlers 15mm of tread depth, pretty decent condition BUT they have both have multi-plug sidewall repairs which leak lightly from time to time. I ran them on my car for ages and they were fine, just lost a bit of pressure over time. Replug them or have them properly vulcanised. $100 each

1 15X7 powder coated steel beadlock rim & new ring never been assembled. Rim is camouflage green (of course it is) ring is tasteful blue, so they clash beautifully. No hardware. $100

I have a collection of driveshafts.

2X WT rear $75 each
2X NT front $75 each
2X 1.3 jackshafts $50
1X 1.0 jackshaft $50
2X hybrid slip yokes (1.3 slip yoke to 1.0 flange) $50 for both
2X 1.3 LWB rear $100

There's a range of flange patterns and yokes, first in best dressed to get the configuration you want. Some unis are great, some OK.

3X AVM hubs as removed, no idea of condition -make an offer.

1X Sparco sprint seat. Will likely need refoaming. Steel frame ADR legal seat. Comes with a base to bolt to sierra rails, can include sliding passenger side rail. $100

Now to the big/complicated bit. I want his to go as a package, happy to discuss.

My original sierra, 1986 NT 1.3 LWB JX styleside. I basically ran out of talent trying to build this in 1998 and it's sat ever since, hence the 1998 level tech.

Basically rust free tub. No significant damage, hole cut in sill for exhaust, box cut in cowl for intake. Easy fix to make original. Not bobbed. 3/4's cut for clearance. tunnel uncut, seams flattened at firewall but not cut. dash (no cluster), seatbelts, handbrake lever, loom.

Includes: B pillar bar, windscreen frame in good condition, Bonnet cut on passenger side for air filter clearance (ah, 1998 when I was young and stupid :oops: (easy fix)) RHS guard, grille, slam panel, tailgate.

Chassis has been messed with. rear has been setup as 3/4 elliptic. Upper leaves still present. Front was also 3/4 elliptic now missing, front crossmember removed for possible later coil conversion that was stalled. Gearbox crossmember replaced (intended for Trimatic). 1.3 Engine mounts in place. Cab crossmember (the one behind the seats) cut and boxed for transfer clearance. It's still a LWB styleside chassis, it's just not in a ready to roll out condition. Would obviously suit coil conversion/RUF/drivetrain swap.

It will come with a tub of various bits that will assist with completion.

Yes, it's a big project, but with a SWB donor it's achievable.

Happy to consider packaging it up with other parts from the list to make a more complete car out of it.

Contact me for questions/photos etc.

There's a few things in the junk pile that night be of interest if someone's coming up, there's way too much there to list.

I won't be keeping this stuff. Its going one way or the other.

Cheers,

Steve.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon

gwagensteve
Financial Member

Re: Gwagensteve's massive shed clearout

Post by gwagensteve » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 1:38 pm

Oh, four stock shackles in good condition: $40
I have a massive pile of spring plates and U bolts to suit NT, WT and 1.0. come and sort out what you need.
michaelpiranha2000 wrote: The rear is in great condition. but has a broken crown wheel and pinon

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 4:46 pm

Hey Steve,

I am sure you are excited to have some space back in your shed! Good luck with the sale!

I would like to take the:
3.9 NT rear third member
OME Rear springs

Would you mind sending me a pic of the "15X7 powder coated steel beadlock rim & new ring"

I might also grab the LWB rear drive shaft/s, TBC, will double check what I have and what I need on that front and come back to you in the next 24 hrs

Do you have any WT rear axle shafts?

gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 6:12 pm

Only 1 LWB driveshaft available Jon, so you get the last one.

Springs and centre put aside.

turns out 3.9 third has a WT flange on it.

gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve » Mon 11 Jan, 2021 6:12 pm

Oh, no axleshafts at all.

lbzook
Financial Member

Post by lbzook » Sat 16 Jan, 2021 9:17 am

Hey Steve,

Could you flick me some pictures of the pile of LWB, also what are you chasing for it?

Cheers,
Leigh

gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve » Sat 16 Jan, 2021 10:17 am

Will do Leigh. I'll text you

gwagensteve
Financial Member

Post by gwagensteve » Fri 22 Jan, 2021 11:56 am

Edited for stuff that's gone.

Also, more things i've found.

I have FOUR sets (12 in total) of factory bridgestone made transfer case mounts. $40 a set

four Kia sportage wheels and tyres. New/old stock (as in they've only done a few road kms). They're 5 on 5.5, 15X6 +45 but *WILL NOT* clear vitara/sierra FWH. (or Sierra sierra tie rod/knuckle) tyres are hankook 205/70/15 manufacture date 2002, which is when they came off Gary's Kia. Make an offer, they'd be great for a trailer.

two 15" "Sawblade" style steel vitara rims, 205/70/15 grandtreks with legal tread. Free.

gwagensteve wrote:
Mon 11 Jan, 2021 1:30 pm
Grand sale! Grand Sale!

Lockwrong locker. SOLD

Set of OME springs.

2X rear, derated to 4 leaf. SOLD

2X front, Driver's side 4 leaf pack, Passenger side 3 leaf pack. (i.e sierra lean corrected) Urethane bushes, 1" over stock shackles. These were in the front of Piggles. $100

2X WT rear axle housings, bare. $75 each Straight AFAIK. WT spring spacing. One includes handbrake cables from lever to drums

2X 5.12 Vitara front alloy diffs, undisturbed. I don't know, $150 each?

3X OME N76 shocks , Two: no dents, good bushes, no leaks. were on the rear of Piggles for a while. Bonus, Camouflage green! One: Completely functional but damaged from axle wrap. No leaks, still gassed, sticks very lightly at full compression due to dent. Ideal for mockup or as a spare. $150 the lot.

WT (3.7) front third member, no spider gears in centre (suit conversion to cromo with the lockwrong locker above, that's what was in it, I pulled it for inspection) Gears are fine AFAIK $50

NT (3.9 ) rear third member, 4 gear centre, untouched/unopened, $75. SOLD

G16B Vitara extractors. Wildcat brand. Surface rust, 3 bolt flange. $100 ex Piggles.

LJ transfer case. I don't know whether it's 50 or 80, it's complete except for the handbrake. top and bottom covers removed for inspection only, internally spotless. Comes with a collection of LJ yokes and a jackshaft I was going to close it up but a buyer might want to see inside so I've left it as is. $150.

1.3 NT front housing, bare. It's clean but has had a few thumps on the pumpkin (no gear contact) $50. If nobody wants it the knuckles will get cut out of it for stock.

Vitara, Baleno brake booster and M/C $40 each
Sierra booster bare $20 These are apparently hard to find IDK?

2X 35" 12.5 Krawlers 15mm of tread depth, pretty decent condition BUT they have both have multi-plug sidewall repairs which leak lightly from time to time. I ran them on my car for ages and they were fine, just lost a bit of pressure over time. Replug them or have them properly vulcanised. $100 each

1 15X7 powder coated steel beadlock rim & new ring never been assembled. Rim is camouflage green (of course it is) ring is tasteful blue, so they clash beautifully. No hardware. $100

I have a collection of driveshafts.

2X WT rear $75 each
2X NT front $75 each
2X 1.3 jackshafts $50
1X 1.0 jackshaft $50
2X hybrid slip yokes (1.3 slip yoke to 1.0 flange) $50 for both
2X 1.3 LWB rear $100 SOLD

There's a range of flange patterns and yokes, first in best dressed to get the configuration you want. Some unis are great, some OK.

3X AVM hubs as removed, no idea of condition -make an offer.

1X Sparco sprint seat. Will likely need refoaming. Steel frame ADR legal seat. Comes with a base to bolt to sierra rails, can include sliding passenger side rail. $100 SOLD/Waitlisted

Now to the big/complicated bit. I want his to go as a package, happy to discuss.

My original sierra, 1986 NT 1.3 LWB JX styleside. Under offer