Corona Virus - PLEASE READ

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

Pigpen
Associate

Re: Corona Virus - PLEASE READ

Post by Pigpen »

Hi Jonno,

Can you please send me password for Zoom link tonight via PM (am online)

Regards Rod (Prospective member)
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Hi All,

As per the current easing of restrictions, the committee would like to announce that we can now resume club meetings and trips again!

The following guidelines will need to be followed, but I think that should be fairly easy so hoping everyone is looking forward to getting out again

Club meetings: ***confirmed by hall owners***
  • Limit of 20 people per meeting, need to register in advance to ensure we don't breach this limit
  • 1.5m physical distancing is required, we will add more chairs and space further apart
  • Hand sanitiser will be provided and each member is required to use this upon entering
  • Name and phone number will be collected for each person that enters
  • We will consider if tea/coffee can be provided somehow
  • The Zoom video call will also continue for anyone who can't attend the meeting in person
Trips:
  • Limit of 20 people per trip
  • You can only have members of your household in your vehicle
  • Physical distancing of 1.5m from any other trip attendees
  • Trip leader to record names and phone numbers of all participants (passengers included)
  • Overnight trips are ok
  • When doing a vehicle recovery or anything that would require handling things that others have touched, this should be limited as much as possible and hand sanitiser or soap and water should be used. Every vehicle needs to have this

As per the government advice, if you consider yourself or your family at risk, you should follow the published DHHS guidelines and probably not attend any meetings or trips until you are comfortable
jonfromhamilton

Post by jonfromhamilton »

As someone who has lived with a compromised immune system for 13 years I think there should be no problem with the tea and coffee as long as everyone has their own spoon.

All the cups etc that we currently have will have had enough time sitting for any virus to die off but at the meeting the risk is cross contamination so maybe we separate all the cups to use separately and be mindful of using the button on the boiling water dispenser and spreading the biscuits out on a plate but maybe just skip the biscuits for now.

I would be happy to manage the cups and stuff tomorrow night
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hey John
Thanks for the info and offer of looking after this.cheers
I did consider disposable cups also
Your thoughts?
luigi
Financial Member

Post by luigi »

Hi Fellas.
Why not just bring your own cups and bickies?
Regards. Wayne.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Thanks Wayne
That’s easier
Damo