Lardner Park 4WD show

Anyone can post your questions or comments here.

Moderator: Committee

fuzzychops

Lardner Park 4WD show

Post by fuzzychops »

Can anybody tell me what is happening about the 4wheel drive show at Lardener Park I was asked to put one of my cars in the display but have not heard any more.
jonfromhamilton

Re: Lardner Park 4WD show

Post by jonfromhamilton »

As far as I know it's not happening this year as far as a club stand goes
Damo

Post by Damo »

fuzzychops wrote: Sat 25 Jan, 2020 1:37 pm Can anybody tell me what is happening about the 4wheel drive show at Lardener Park I was asked to put one of my cars in the display but have not heard any more.
Hi David and sorry for the late reply
We have a double stand booked for this year and appreciate your offer of the LJ to put on the stand.
I will post the entry ticket off to you today as discussed on the phone the other day and look forward to catching up again.
Damo

I have 11 tickets left for those who are helping on the stand for the day or have cars on the stand.
Please see me at the February meeting if you need a ticket.
If there is any spare tickets then they go up for grabs after the stand attendees are sorted with their entry tickets
The club will supply lunch and drinks for club members on the day,maybe roast lamb rolls or just a BBQ

Damo
jonfromhamilton

Post by jonfromhamilton »

sorry Damo I hadn't heard that it was still happening but great to hear it is going ahead
I will be coming with some mates so I will only be there for a bit so I'll pay my own way
Damo

Post by Damo »

jonfromhamilton wrote: Sun 02 Feb, 2020 11:30 am sorry Damo I hadn't heard that it was still happening but great to hear it is going ahead
I will be coming with some mates so I will only be there for a bit so I'll pay my own way
No worries John,all good,we shall see you on the day.
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Hi all,

Yeah as damo said, we are all sorted with the site, some final info from the LROC below

WE ARE SITE 151 and 152

Victorian 4WD Show, Lardner Park.
16th February, 9:00am - 4:00pm

We are just a week away from the 2020 Victorian 4WD Show, Lardner Park. Please find bellow some important information for your consideration in preparing for the day.

SETTING UP / BUMP IN:

All exhibitor vehicles must enter via Gate 4, Burnt Store Road. You are welcome to setup on Saturday from midday to 6pm (or later by arrangement), or Sunday from 6am to 8am. If you would like to access the site prior to midday Saturday, please let me know, we are onsite from Friday morning and can arrange this for you. We have professional security on patrol overnight Saturday, we do not take any responsibility for goods left on site. If you have members arrive after 8am Sunday, we should be able to assist them in accessing the exhibitor car park via Gate 4, however, there will be no ability to allow these vehicles to enter the show grounds. Pack up starts from 4pm Sunday, goods can be left onsite and collected Monday, we take no responsibility for goods left over night Sunday.

FINDING YOUR SITE:

Please check the exhibitor listing online at:

https://vic4wdshow.wixsite.com/exhibitors/exhibitors

CAMPING & SATURDAY EVENING MEAL:

You are welcome to camp onsite Saturday, either in the designated camp area or on your exhibitor site. Please be aware that the gates will be locked overnight, if you leave the show grounds during the evening, you will not get back in. We have a delicious spit roast meal available Saturday evening for $25, you can purchase tickets online or purchase on the day.

VEHICLE MOVEMENTS:

Once within the show grounds, all vehicle movements must cease at 8:30am. No vehicles are permitted to start moving again until the show closes at 4:00pm. We have ample exhibitor car parking adjacent to the show grounds separate from the public car park. You will be able to access you vehicle during the day if needed and we will have limited ability to open the gate if you wish to leave the show. If you need to move a vehicle within the show grounds in the event of an emergency, please seek assistance from a show volunteer, do not move the vehicle until instructed to do so.

SITE SAFETY & ELECTRICAL:

We will be conducting risk assessments for each site. Please assist our volunteers in conducting these risk assessments as quickly as possible. In accordance with current legislation, all electrical cables must be tested and tagged within 3 months of the show. We reserve the right to remove any electrical cables found to be in an unsafe condition.
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hi All

As mentioned in the above info from the organising committee of the 4 wheel drive show we are able to camp on site Saturday night and have a meal.
Anyone keen ?? If we have a couple of takers then I’m in
Damo
Jemdog

Post by Jemdog »

Hi,

I'm still happy to have my Jimny on the stand for the day, I should also be able to go to the meeting this week :)

Cheers,
Jemma
fuzzychops

Post by fuzzychops »

I am interested in camping on site Saturday night if others are .
luigi
Financial Member

Post by luigi »

Hi Fellas.
I will be there early Sunday morning and will stay allday.
Regards. Wayne.