Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Damo

Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Post by Damo »

Hey All,

Its time for a roast in the Weber at Bills and also a bit of track clearing or whatever else needs done to tidy up and help out a bit around the place.

Bills Block is a private property at Dixons Creek with a full range of tracks from very easy to crazy hard all within walking distance from the camp site if you want to just come along and have a look at the harder stuff.

Plan is to meet late morning on site at Bills and do a bit of a tidy up of any tracks or camp area etc then get a weber going with a leg or 2 of lamb and go drive some tracks,then get the fire ready for the evening.

There is a thread in the members section with directions.

Camping available onsite with a donation of $15 cash per vehicle on the day to Bill

If you would like to join in the evening meal and can bring some desserts or cake or something to contribute or $10 to me to cover the cost of the meat etc

I will do a shop close to the time and depending on interest levels get 1-2 legs of lamb and say 2 chickens for the Weber.

I will also grab some heat beads,pumpkin,spuds,carrots and peas,mint jelly,gravox etc(have I missed anything) and bring my carving tray and knives.
Another big tray to cut and serve the chickens would be handy if anyone has one.
Will leave dessert to others.

Can someone please volunteer 2 camp ovens for the veg and put a hand up to cut/prep and cook them.

Damo
South001

Re: Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Post by South001 »

I'll come and pitch in $10, just a day trip for me 😄
Thanks
Chris.
Mike57
Financial Member

Re: Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Post by Mike57 »

Hi Damo. I can't make it as I am off to India that weekend.
2009 Manual Jimny
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hi All

Time is drawing close for this get together so if you would like to get in on the roast let me know some numbers so as i can cater for everyone

Damo
stevend34

Post by stevend34 »

Hi Damo

I'm in (no family)
South001

Post by South001 »

Im in and will either camp or sleep in back of Jeep...

Is everyone camping?

I got a few extra people in Triton & Rubicon coming hopefully.
Thanks
Chris.
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

Probably make a visit, though unlikely to make it for a meal.
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Keen!
Rod_Muddytrail

Post by Rod_Muddytrail »

I’m in and willing to help anywhere I can,
Not wheeling on the day but would love to bring disability client to watch or shotgun?
Where do I find address?
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hi Muddyttail
It will be great to see you and your client at Bills for the day.

Could someone more tech savvy than I please post or pm Muddytrail a link to the address.
Cheers D