Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Damo

Re: Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Post by Damo »

Check page two in the members section under club news and views for details to get to Bills
Phil

Re: Roast Lamb and Track Clearing and Drive Time at Bills Block 12th and 13 October

Post by Phil »

Hey Damo,
Apologies for the late reply, I would like to come and join in for dinner if that's alright? Would you be able to message me the address?
Cheers, Phil
rmitchell
Site Admin

Post by rmitchell »

Roger Damo.
See link here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2018 Phil
Phil

Post by Phil »

Thanks rmitchell, i'm not a member yet i only have the guest membership so i can't view the link.
christover1
Financial Member

Post by christover1 »

I'm coming, but could be late. Try to save me a crumb or two :) If too late I will grab tea on the way.
ZOOKS RULE DA BUSH
South001

Post by South001 »

christover1 wrote: Tue 08 Oct, 2019 6:06 pm I'm coming, but could be late. Try to save me a crumb or two :) If too late I will grab tea on the way.
I reckon there will be heaps left over :)
Thanks
Chris.
rmitchell
Site Admin

Post by rmitchell »

Hi Phil.
Bill isn't a fan of Joe Public accessing his property and it's why the location is hidden in the members section.
Not hard to join this forum and there is more knowledge in the Members Section.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Hi rmitchell I have joined this forum however message displays "You are not authorised to read this forum"
Is there anyone that can help me with this?
greyghost
Financial Member

Post by greyghost »

he really means join the club, as financial members are the only ones with access

there is a meeting tomorrow night
pirate4x4 wrote:So much hate, you guys never heard of QUADRANGULATION!? This is thinking outside the box, so outside you can not even see the box anymore :)
Damo

Post by Damo »

Hi crew

There’s not much interest in this trip at the moment so I will postpone it for another weekend when peeps are free and more cars are up and running
Stay tuned
Damo