stevend34

Neerim Camping - Easy -8th and 9th June

Post by stevend34 »

TRIP TITLE:
Blue Rock Lake – fishing, camping, exploring

TRIP DATE:
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th

TRIP DESCRIPTION and LOCATION:
The long weekends upon us and Liam wants me to take him out camping somewhere that he can go fishing! So last minute plans:

Saturday: We will be aiming to pretty much go straight to Blue Rock Lake (Willow Grove 1.25 Hours from our place) on the Saturday and do some fishing for a few hours or so. You cannot camp at the lake so when we’ve had enough we will head off to find a campsite.

Sunday: Drive north west towards Neerim, see what tracks are not closed and look for whatever fun tracks we can. Head home mid to late PM

TRIP RATING:
Easy, with some possibility of medium

TRIP MEETING POINT:
So we will only bother actually making an official meeting point if anyone can come at this short notice; Therefore let me know if you’re in and we will look at locking a time in.
If we need a meeting point, i am thinking ‘Picnic Point Streamside Reserve’ which is 3.2KM east from the Clatex Service station Eastbound round-about on the old Princes Highway. Mid-day

ATTENDEE LIST:
Steve D and Liam– Sierra

Day trippers on either day welcome. Not sure if we will have phone recption where we are going.

Fun side note: Liam made Hannah and I sit down when we got home so that he could give us his presentation of where we are going, what the weather is and what we will be doing. How can I say no to that 😊
BZOOK

Re: Neerim Camping - Easy -8th and 9th June

Post by BZOOK »

Great work Liam. Sounds like a lot of fun. It would have been a great opportunity however we are heading to violet town tomorrow and have a stuff on Sunday afternoon. Keep us posted for any future trips like this.
Brenton.
Damo

Post by Damo »

So is Liam running the trip with you as his offsider/Navi/winch man then ?
stevend34

Post by stevend34 »

Hi it’s Liam. Yeah I’m the trip leader it’s going to be awesome 🏎🏎🚗🛵🏍🚖🚘⚓️🚢🛥
Damo

Post by Damo »

Do you have a trip report for us Liam?