Snow Trip - Day Trippers - Fri/Sat/Sun - 9-11 Aug 2019 - New Photos - Page 14

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Damo

Re: Snow Trip - Day Trippers - Fri/Sat/Sun - 9-11 Aug 2019 - Sat 7am Drivers Meeting - Please don't be late

Post by Damo »

Well that was an epic trip and we did the relatively easy day trip.
I was the appointed trip leader to get us off the mountain but by the time I hit the passenger seat I was stuffed and nearly nodded off while Helen drove us all the way down to Jamieson so apologies for not seeing everyone off before they left in town.
Damo
South001

Re: Snow Trip - Day Trippers - Fri/Sat/Sun - 9-11 Aug 2019 - Sat 7am Drivers Meeting - Please don't be late

Post by South001 »

Damo wrote: Mon 12 Aug, 2019 10:44 am Well that was an epic trip and we did the relatively easy day trip.
I was the appointed trip leader to get us off the mountain but by the time I hit the passenger seat I was stuffed and nearly nodded off while Helen drove us all the way down to Jamieson so apologies for not seeing everyone off before they left in town.
Damo
Hey thanks for getting us all unstuck and helping, top job to takeover when our trip leader went awal!
Thanks
Chris.
Greg

Re: Snow Trip - Day Trippers - Fri/Sat/Sun - 9-11 Aug 2019 - New Photos

Post by Greg »

Snow Trip 2019 Photo Dump from Felicity.

Sorry - they're in no particular order.

Keep an eye out for a very happy Droopy Pete photo bomb, and even photo of a certain :cough: fallen tree :cough: that made for a cold evening.

Damo

Re: Snow Trip - Day Trippers - Fri/Sat/Sun - 9-11 Aug 2019 - New Photos - Page 14

Post by Damo »

Some great pics there Greg of an epic trip.
I wonder if they will allow us to apply for permits in the hope that we are out of lockdown by then or if they will just wait and see?
Damo