Victorian 4wd Show 17 Feb 2019

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

jonfromhamilton

Victorian 4wd Show 17 Feb 2019

Post by jonfromhamilton »

I have had an email already from the LROC regarding thr show in 2019.
It reads:
2019 Victorian 4WD Show

Dear 4x4 Club,

Please find attached exhibitor invite and booking form for the 2019 Victorian 4WD Show.

Lardner Park, 17th February, 2019.

All 2018 exhibitors have the opportunity to secure the same site as last year.

However, due to the changes, some sites have been removed.

If your site from last year has been deleted, we have many new sites available.

I have already received inquiries from new exhibitors that are keen for show information and site bookings.

Please act quickly if you wish to have the same site as last year, or first pick of the new sites. I have attached a map and list of the 2018 exhibitors to help work out which sites will most likely be re-booked and which sites are new.

The key changes for this years show include:

Moving the public entry ticket gate boundary fence further West.

This removes the sites that were not in a great position.

Relocating the Demonstration Area closer to the 4WD Adventure Circuit.

The passenger entry for Adventure Circuit will be located at the top South / West corner.

We have added a dedicated "Food Court" with covered eating area near the demonstration area.

And some food vendors will be located in the small section of the Baw Bawpavilion.

Also:

All bookings now include more exhibitor passes and every booking will receive a tax invoice.

The 2018 show was set to close at 4:30pm and exhibitors wished to start moving from 4:00pm.

The 2019 show will operate from 9:00am to 4:00pm and unless prior arrangement is made with show management, there is to be NO vehicle movements before the show closes at 4:00pm

Please provide a certificate of currency for Public Liability with your completed booking form.

The site risk assessments will be done on the day of the show.

Promotion and Marketing:

We are looking to print a high quality 10 page A4 program for the 2019 show.

There will be an opportunity to place advertising in this booklet.

Complete details for marketing and sponsorship will be sent out in August.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me via email or phone.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Berry.

Victorian 4WD Show Coordinator

0433 535 631
jonfromhamilton

Re: Victorian 4wd Show 2019

So i will try upload the map etc as pdfs soon.
Our site last year was a bit out of the way and also not suitable for camping as it was on a hill.
I will bring copies of the forms to the August meeting anyway and perhaps we can talk about some better sites and maybe throw some ideas around for a site theme / burden for club members with tandem trailers
jonfromhamilton

got this email today

To whom it may concern,

If you have received an email from laila.stanley@expolists.com offering an attendee contact details from our 2018 show, please do not respond or engage.

This has not come from the show organizing committee. Further more, there is no way that global expo list could offer such details. Most of our attendees pay cash at the gate, no details are collected.

The only attendee details that we collect are from either the trybooking online ticket sales or the visitor survey.

Neither of which are accessible or available to a third party, nor would we share this information in any way with a third party.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

On a more positive point, everything is coming together extremely well for next years show, if you are looking to book a site for 2019 and have not done so yet, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Berry.

Victorian 4WD Show Coordinator

0433 535 631
neofitou

Post by neofitou »

Jon would you be able to coordinate with Dan K and Gavin about getting adjoining sites? both have expressed interest in doing do.
jonfromhamilton

if you can get me some phone numbers then yes
jonfromhamilton

Re: Victorian 4wd Show 17 Feb 2019

I will try get hold of dank tomorrow and the guys from lroc. idk about gavin

I will ask for some bank details from lroc to book it in and fwd the bill to neo.
jonfromhamilton

start expressing your interest if you would like to buy a ticket for the 4wd show guys. $10 after we exhaust our allotment of free ones that come with the site
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Hey All,
I got in touch with Dank and Gav, all organised now. I am trying to see if we can get an LJ (ideally not a ute) on the stand this year as part of something I am working on, does anyone have any contacts?

1 ticket please
jonfromhamilton

email today:
Hi Jon,

Yes, those sites are free.

I think we will be doing 115 as a 6x6, not 6x12.

I'm just not sure how much space the food court will need.

So if that is ok, you will have 1 of 6x16 (site 115) & 1 of 6x12 (site 116)

I will send you an invoice accordingly.

is this enough space Jonno?
fuzzychops

Post by fuzzychops »

Hi John I have a lj5o soft top fully restored and a lj 8i ute fully restored if you need them I am from Bairnsdale so it is not far to come how long do you require them. Only for the day would suit me best .If you look on unsealed 4x4 edition 18 you can look at the 50 on Suzy across the Simpson.I am not a full member of the club but would be happy to help.
David