How Do I Get on a Trip?

Trip Planning and Trip Reports

Moderator: Committee

Greg

How Do I Get on a Trip?

Post by Greg »

Non-Club-Members

The Suzuki Club welcomes the participation of non-members and guests on any club trip.

As a 4WD Victoria affiliated club we are covered by the 4WD Victoria liability insurance and this means that a portion of our club membership fees goes towards paying for this insurance. As a participant in any club trip you are also required to be covered by our insurance policy.
If you are not a financial member of the club and want to take part in a trip you are welcome to come along as a temporary club member.

The temporary membership fee is $15.

Your temporary membership covers you and also your family (dependents) so this means your partner and children will not need to pay anything extra.

If you have passengers who are not your family/dependents they will need to pay their own temporary membership fee of $15.

The reason we have to ask for this temporary membership fee is that the committee members of the club can be held responsible should anyone get hurt on a trip.

Your temporary membership fee lasts until the end of the current financial year and so we welcome you back for future trips but ask that you sign up and join the club to be a full member after 3 trips and we will deduct the $15 from your full membership fee.

To help the trip leader in the preparation of their trip we ask that you download a copy of the Temporary Member form in the link below to bring along on the day.

It is a requirement under our insurance that attendees are registered to be covered under the club policy and that the forms must be handed in and your temporary membership fee paid before the trip gets under way.

The leader will have forms on the day for you to complete if you are unable to download and/or print a copy beforehand.

Still More Questions?
To find out what our minimum vehicle standards are and details about how we rate our club trips (i.e. easy, medium, hard), please see this thread:

http://www.vic.suzuki4wd.com/forum/view ... f=5&t=1539